FS ATX 200 /Sartek Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Faust

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Selling Apex Atx 200 DIN with Posiden yoke adaptor ,metal hand wheel, new (in the water 1 time) xtx octo and halcyon gauge. First stage has a total of 15 hours on it in the water . Was just serviced . Used as my right post , so needless to say its has not been really worked . Looking for $425. + shipping.

10 Watt Fixed HID System with 9AH NiMH Battery Pack in Screw Cap PVC Canister (Tank or Backplate Mount), HID10HC- Harness Clip, and Universal Trickle Charger (100-240 VAC).Burn time approximately 9 hours Just put new batteries , never flooded no leaks , its got the video clip with it dont know where the goodman handle is .. $300 + shipping .

Will post pics in alittle bit , having some sizing problems

Attachments

• apex 1.jpg
    apex 1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 189
  • gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 151
  • octo.jpg
    octo.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 112
  • sartek.jpg
    sartek.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 205
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Pics sent . I am having some problems posting these so If there is an interest please just PM me and I will email them direct .

Michael

for some reason I cant edit origional post so ....... PRICE LOWERED ON APEKS TO $350.00 ITS GONNA GO TO EPAY MONDAY MORNING WOULD RATHER HAVE SOMEONE GIVE EM A GOOD HOME AND ENJOY THEM THEN MAKE AN EXTRA 50 bucks.

PM sent on Apeks

Someone PM'd me about this light ....yes I still have it yes I would still like to sell it ......

Selling Apex Atx 200 DIN with Posiden yoke adaptor ,metal hand wheel, new (in the water 1 time) xtx octo and halcyon gauge. First stage has a total of 15 hours on it in the water . Was just serviced . Used as my right post , so needless to say its has not been really worked . Looking for $425. + shipping. (SOLD)

10 Watt Fixed HID System with 9AH NiMH Battery Pack in Screw Cap PVC Canister (Tank or Backplate Mount), HID10HC- Harness Clip, and Universal Trickle Charger (100-240 VAC).Burn time approximately 9 hours Just put new batteries , never flooded no leaks , its got the video clip with it dont know where the goodman handle is .. $300 + shipping .

Will post pics in alittle bit , having some sizing problems

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom