FS Citizen Aqualand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats kind of funny because my ascent rate alarm IS turned off.

and there was an issue with it at one point, when i sent it back to citizen, they took care of the "issue" and replaced the battery, AND pressure tested it, and only charged me $32 (shipping included). i was pretty impressed with their customer service because of this. i own the older yellow face duplex but got it used.

another thing you may want to change on this watch is the band. pending your forearm size (and water temperature) you may not need a longer band, but there are tons out there that will allow you to use this as your digital bottom timer so you dont NEED to invest in the uwatec/scubapro ...

anyway, whoever gets this probably already knows their goal for its purpose but good luck either way

So are you saying the "alarm cannot be turned off hence putting up with a constantly beeping watch is going to be the norm if the arm is raised too quickly ? Please confirm as that would be a show stopper regardless.

So are you saying the "alarm cannot be turned off hence putting up with a constantly beeping watch is going to be the norm if the arm is raised too quickly ? Please confirm as that would be a show stopper regardless.

If you know the calibre number you will be able to find the answer online eg: Instruction Manuals for Citizen Watches

Great thing about Citizen, they are very free with sharing their documentation

Watch sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom