FS: "older" regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KG4PVO

Reaction score
I was recently acquired a set of "older" regulator that I would like to sell
the 1st stage says aqua-lung aquarius on the knob
no other markings on the 1st stage ...the bottom of it looks like it has a large screw to adjust it
it has a HP port and 2LP ports
what they have done is use one LP port to power inflate hose, and put a dacor splitter on the other to run 2 2nd stages
both 2nd stages have metal housings one breaths nice and smooth the other freeflow
I see no adjustment on them anywhere they have serial numbers on the back ( 85 01976 &284918) both purge buttons work smooth and DO purge
the HP port is attached to a single pressure gauge with a fogged window (useless) but reads pressure

Figure a "vintage" diver out there could put these to good work or use as a wall hanger
I hear that these are easy to work on pieces as far as rebuilding
just thought someone out there could put them to a better use than me (i am just putting them in the closet)

Make me an offer .....would like to see $50-60 for them but you let me know what they are worth to you

Solid old regs, easy to rebuild and aftermarket parts are available but unfortunately they are not worth much, maybe $20-25 at best. Does the guage happen to have a capillary guage option on it? I do have an interest in them.

73 de KA4HAM

IMG_20120331_210612.jpgIMG_20120331_210647.jpgIMG_20120331_210705.jpg
1. the 1st stage and swivel
2. one of the 2nd stages
3. the pressure gauge

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom