FS: Underwater photography (and video) system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a point of etiquette, guys: if you want to discuss the merits of a particular camera, start a thread in the photography forum, don't do it in somebody's "For Sale" thread. These threads are for people with an interest in the particular transaction.

Newer sensors might be better if you push it to iso 12800, but in the std 100/200 settings, there is not much advantage. But a lens who's f-stop decrease to f4.9 in its longest focal length is nothing to brag about, espcially if the 4040 stays almost 2 stop faster.

Thank you!

Just a point of etiquette, guys: if you want to discuss the merits of a particular camera, start a thread in the photography forum, don't do it in somebody's "For Sale" thread. These threads are for people with an interest in the particular transaction.

Thanks, and good point..!

I guess if I had really been trying to post something dishonest to push a sale on an unsuspecting newbie, bvanant might have been justified to correct a blatant lie or something. I really wasn't, I'm not a dealer, I'm just trying to clean out some storage space and give a new UW photographer a good rig to get started with for cheap.

On the other hand, I think that he was just trying to have a well intentioned discussion about the details of this particular equipment. So no worries...!

Mike

Dear Medical Moderator,

Is this still for sale? We are hoping it is because we are looking to 'get into' UW photography.

Sincerely,
Farnorthdier

I loaned it to a friend of mine, but I don't know if she's using it. I'll ask her, and if not, you can still buy it.

Mike

OK, she says that she's not using it, she will bring it to our next club meeting and I'll contact you for shipping information, etc...

Mike

Back
Top Bottom