Full Moon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Iceni:
As for Jack's question, clearly the moon will look approximately the same from whatever point on the earth it is viewed, but it may only be facing you during the day, in which case it may not be seen at all because it is not as bright as the daylit sky and and of course it will be on the other side of the earth to you at night!...

I've seen the moon in the daytime, but it's never full. Whenever I've seen a full moon, it rises at sunset and sets at dawn. It doesn't make sense that the moon could be full and out in the day.

SkullDeformity:
I'm glad a thread about full moons is currently directly under banana hammock discussion.

What does that have to do with a full moon coming out in broad daylight? Oh, I get it.

You’re all screwed up. A Full-Moon is when the entire rear of your suit blows out exposing both cheeks to the outside air or water.

A Half-Moon is exposing one cheek and so on for all the moon phases. They can happen anytime of the year.

On some occasions if the blow-out is violent enough you might see the moons two satellites. On even more violent Blow-outs you might see one of NASA’s rockets headed into space or crashing back to earth depending on the surroundings. :D

Gary D. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom