Funjet rep at Park Royal is Rude, Disrespectful and Abusive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those trying to decipher the above, I believe that word "spect" would translate into the English word "expect".

jvivas:
i really dont know what is that make you all of you when you came to our island think that you are donig us a favor by being here some times you guys came and dive with american people no with mexican companys so you put money in other american that was runnyn out usa and you guys think that is halping our economy?

EXCUSE ME!?!? You didn't just say what I think you said, did you? Even if a US citizen does come down there there to start a dive business, they hire many locals to run the operation. Don't think that just because someone from the states took their life savings to start their own dive shop in Cozumel that they are reaping the benefits and taking opportunities away from locals. It's quite the opposite in that they are providing opportunities for locals.

You've got a lot to learn about respect.

Thanks Jvivas! Always good to have both sides of a story, as rare of a treat that is. I'm not going to try to offer a judgment here, but wish you the best as your island tourist economy returns to normal.

For those trying to decipher the above, I believe that word "spect" would translate into the English word "expect".

I didn't have a problem deciphering...just listen to it like you were talkin' to someone.

I'm just wondering if Juan's post is a troll by someone pretending to be him.

Anyways, like Don said it's always good to hear both sides.

Well this thread just became a whole lot more interesting, hopefully its not a troll.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

We never know for sure who is really who, what is really what, etc.

I wouldn't want Juan's job in Time Share sales and Lomas sales, but as a local who has watched changes to the island since divers discovered it and started remaking it, dealing with customers is probly often not fun at all. I'm sure we'd never have enough info to sit in judgment of either side here; just make of it what we will.

We never know for sure who is really who, what is really what, etc.

I wouldn't want Juan's job in Time Share sales and Lomas sales, but as a local who has watched changes to the island since divers discovered it and started remaking it, dealing with customers is probly often not fun at all. I'm sure we'd never have enough info to sit in judgment of either side here; just make of it what we will.

Agreed.

time to close this thread IMO.

This is going to do no good for anybody, it will generate much heat and no light.

A personal pissing match we do not need.

or as Yoda would say "not need this pissing match we do"

Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi.
star-wars-smiley-023.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom