Fusion Bullet Pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vlane

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After reading mixed feelings on the pockets on the Bullet I'm trying to think of other options that might work a little better. The main issues I've been reading is the zippers could end up breaking in the long run and aren't really necessary, the lack of grommets, and the lack of an inner D-ring. Would it be possible to get pockets from another manufacturer, such as DUI, and attach their pockets to the Bullet skin or would this cause some other issues?

I've looked at X-shorts but I'd rather just have them attached to the suit so it's one less thing to worry about.

Thanks for the interest Vlane, just a heads up the new Fusion Bullet pockets do come with an inner D-ring to secure contents. The backside of the pockets also have grip technology that allow the pocket to adhere to the drycore, preventing sagging. in regards to the zipper breaking we have been testing them non-stop by our dive team and have seen no failures thus far. The twin zip allows the pocket to bellow out only if required to do so. You can leave the pocket zipped up and use the main stiffer pocket flap for easy in and out usage. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 1-866-652-8586 ext 227

Sorry, a little late getting back to you. Sorry about throwing that out there about the lack of D-ring, was under the impression they didn't for some reason. I'll give it some more consideration after what you've said. Right now I'm just looking for options to what I could do but it may be easier to do the White's pockets.

No problem Vlane, not everyone knows about the new pocket system we are using so it's good to get the info out there for people. Like I said the zipper is only there if you require the pocket to expand, not everyone carries tonnes of gear, so it may depend on the indivual. if you have any questions or concerns you can aleways give me a call. at 1866-652-8556 and i'll see if we can help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom