FYI - GT3 Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darryl Bowerman:
Debra, I'm on my second cup! And Chris.......:shakehead

I'm diving on a jetseat don't know when it'll be quiet again.....:D

sung to John Denvers "Leaving on a Jet Plane"

ps- I am aware the jetseat was the fix, just used it as musical license before somebody feel the need to point that out. AFAIK Atomic has fixed their harmonic issue.

Wow, this exploded. Debra, how did you find this one? Do you track all your customer's posts on here? :) I didn't know if you wanted your name/store brought up, so I kept the original post intentionally vague.

Thank you for taking care of Lisa, she is very happy with the end result. And thanks to the Oceanic support for making a happy resolution possible.

She understood that the reg was safe, its just the noise was annoying her on the dives. On the first dive it happened, it was kind of nice for me because I could track her in the low viz just by following the wheeze :) The second time was in Cozumel on a deeper dive which was a little nerve racking for she and I. She really liked the reg, but just didn't want to keep cycling through the regs if the problem persisted. I told her I was very happy with my Atomic B2 and she thought that might be a good route to go. Especially how well Debra treated her on it. Thanks again, glad this all ended well.

Harmonics are not a bad thing ..... so long as its a 'tune' you know.

Jarrett:
Thanks again, glad this all ended well.

SO ... alls well that 'breathes' well!! :wink:

Jarrett:
Wow, this exploded. Debra, how did you find this one? Do you track all your customer's posts on here? :) I didn't know if you wanted your name/store brought up, so I kept the original post intentionally vague.

How did I find this one? - I am an Oceanic dealer......I read the forum.
Yes I track all of my customer's posts. - I am sick like that.
There was no reason not to mention my store....or was there? I did not feel like I was at fault or was I ? I had never sold a GT3 that had a problem. I would have said something if I had ever had a problem.

Debraw:

FWIW, I'm glad you keep up with things on this board. It shows that you care about your customers, as well as caring about the gear that you sell and service. You can't respond to customer concerns unless you know what they are, and this is a good place to find out.

Thanks for being here.....

:15: It's an addiction, and a character defect from what I understand, caring what other people think about me. Thanks Firefyter!

Debraw:
There was no reason not to mention my store....or was there? I did not feel like I was at fault or was I ? I had never sold a GT3 that had a problem. I would have said something if I had ever had a problem.

Not sure what that means... but like I said I put the post up for the Oceanic guys since they have been so helpful to me here on the forums. And I'm happy with the way everything was handled. Thanks again to all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom