G-City Night Dive - Wed 6/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'll be there.

BCs, i have to bail on you guys to take care of some matters on the homefront.

i hope you guys have an awesome dive and find this g city (never heard of it before....and was hoping to find out/see what the 'g' even stands for?)

everyone still going with this gloomy weather?

Who cares about the weather...... You are going to get wet any how!

Guys what a great dive... Had at least 15' vis tons of life and we even found the reef! Greg thanks for leading the dive you did a great job, Kevin, airhead, airheads man... and Rich it was great to see you guys.

we saw a few big halibuts a few of us saw a big black sea bass lots of nudis... the list goes on.
I think after this dive this is my new fav. spot... thanks guys I cant believe I took this much time off from diving!

Had a good time diving tonight! Nice seeing you all again.... Rich, Jeff, Kevin, and Greg we will have to go diving this weekend!

I can't believe Jeff showed up.

John

G-City is awesome! Great dive everyone. We gotta dive there more often.

Great dive and nice seeing everybody last night - we'll have to do it again soon. I always liked that spot!

greg

What a blast, great dive! Greg thanks for putting it together and leading the dive. Enjoyed seeing everyone too. Look forward to the next one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom