G10 Housing, S&S YS-110a, FIX led1000dx, ULCS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SilentWater

Registered
Reaction score
Selling my Canon G10/Patima set up. Everything is in great condition. I'd prefer to sell the whole set as a complete package, but recognizing that is unlikely, I'll reluctantly part it all out. If anyone is interested in the complete set, I am more than willing to negotiate a price. I would prefer payment via PayPal. I can send more pics if needed, just ask. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Part list below.

Canon G10 U/W Camera Parts

Housing
Patima machined aluminum U/W Housing for Canon G10 w/ two ports, extra o-rings, & grease. (1 macro port & 1 wide angle w/ 67mm threads for attaching wet mount lenses). - $800 - Retail/$1100

Strobe
Sea & Sea YS-110a w/ fiber optic cord, diffuser & o-ring grease - $550 - Retail/$640

Video Light
FIX LED1000dx video/dive light + charger & attachable grip/handle, 1000 lumens, adjustable output, very bright. - $500 - Retail/$600

ULCS Parts
1x ULCS Digital tray w/ optional 2nd grip mount. - $50 - Retail/$80
2x ULCS padded grips w/ ball mount. - $30 ea. - Retail/$50
1x ULCS 8” arm - $30 - Retail/$48
1x ULCS 5” arm - $30 - Retail/$48
4x ULCS Ball Clamps (new style) - $20 ea. (one is missing a white plastic washer - $15) - Retail/$30
1x ULCS 3” ball adapter to Sea&Sea mount - $15 - Retail/$26
1x ULCS short ball to Sea&Sea mount - $15 - Retail/$23

Misc.
- 1x Fisheye hot shoe mount Sea & Sea connector (for connecting focus/dive light to top of the housing) - $25 - Retail/$40

Retail Total: $3,275
Sale Total: $2,120 (parted out)

Contact me for complete kit prices.

Attachments

• G10 setup.jpg
    G10 setup.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 227
Hi, I am interested in most of your setup except for the housing and the strobe. I already have the Patima and the G9.
Would you accept $200.00 for ULCS Digital tray w/ optional 2nd grip mount, 2x ULCS padded grips w/ ball mount, 1x ULCS 8” arm, 1x ULCS 5” arm, 3x ULCS Ball Clamps. Don't need the clamp missng the plastic washer.

Here is an updated list of the parts still available with new prices. Let me know if you have any questions.

Housing
Patima machined aluminum U/W Housing for Canon G10 w/ two ports, extra o-rings, & grease. (1 macro port & 1 wide angle w/ 67mm threads for attaching wet mount lenses). Retail/$1100 - NOW $700

Video Light
FIX LED1000dx video/dive light + charger & attachable grip/handle, 1000 lumens, adjustable output, very bright. - $500 - Retail/$600

ULCS Parts
1x ULCS 8” arm - $30 - Retail/$48
1x ULCS Ball Clamp (new style) - $15

Misc.
- 1x Hot shoe mount Sea & Sea connector (for connecting focus/dive light to top of the housing) - $20 - Retail/$40

Willing to negotiate prices with those interested in multiple items.

i interested in Patima G10, still there and where r u ?

l live in Thailand . how to i got it?

Back
Top Bottom