G2 Compass Is stuck between NW and NE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all, I recently purchased a G2 and have had it on only a few very shallow dives. The compass will not do anything but read between NW and NE. It never shows South no matter how much I work it. I have done a factory reset and updated to firmware 1.5. Any suggestions? Thanks! Bill
William did you get this sorted as my G2 has a weird compass glitch i need hold it vertically and rotate it in that plane to get North eg North is 2 oclock up in the air when horizontal its always West roughly

It looks like I'm having the same problem. I started a chat with Scubapro on another topic (The Scubapro G2 manual doesn't include any information on compass symbols). Here's a short movie of the problem, with the compass sticking between N - E despite a slow 360˚ turn:
I'll start a new thread for those looking for significance of compass symbols.
…and the compass issue was fixed by dealer sending to scubapro for recalibration

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom