Gabriel from Deep Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are heading to Coz for spring break and going to dive with Gabriel. We dove with him a couple of times while he was with Deep Blue and once he rented a private boat for us on our own. Of all of the dive masters we have used around the world, Gabriel is our favorite. He loves diving and loves having a fun time. He is going to do our daughter's check out dives this time. The fact that we trust him with our daughter says volumes!!!

Is he still pulling the hand puppet trick?

That wouldn't be a little blue shark hand puppet would it? I have an old picture
around somewhere from a dive with Deep Blue in 2005 of one of the DMs playing
with it. I don't remember which one had it though.

Gabriel had an alligator puppet that he scared me half to death with. Laughed so hard I kept flooding my mask! By the way, he has to be one of the best spotters for seahorses and splendid toadfish!

Hi this is gabriel from cozumel there is mistake I wos working at deep blue now IŽ´m working with blue magic scuba.
I have the shark papet before now I have the elagator but "please keep the secret"

Hi this is gabriel from cozumel there is mistake I wos working at deep blue now IŽ´m working with blue magic scuba.
I have the shark papet before now I have the elagator but "please keep the secret"

I thought that was you! Thanks for the great dives! :D

Please send me the picture to my e-mail: gabriel@bluemagicscuba.com
and I hope to see you soon.

saludos.

The blue shark from a 2005 Deep Blue dive right? I'll dig it up and email it to you.
I'm leaving for Grand Cayman early Wednesday so it might have to wait until I get back. I think it's you with the shark puppet on the boat acting like it's about to bite a tall brunette named Marcia that all you guys kept pronouncing Mar-Cee-A. Lol

I am scheduled to dive with Blue Magic Scuba on Feb 17. Coming in on a cruise ship for 1 day. good to hear others have had a pleasurable experience with this outfit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom