Galileo Sol: a few questions for users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully I'll be able to shut it up except for a few of the essential beeps!

Thanks everyone for the advice.

I had completely repressed the memory of the alarms (thanks for bringing it back up). It truly can drive you, or in my case your buddy, insane.

I must be deaf! Is it just me and maybe my 5mm hood or the background ocean noise? I think I've heard my Sol beep twice in the 12 dives I've used it, even though it's alarmed many more times then that. When I did hear the alarm it was almost by accident as I happenned to be watching the screen. <<:dork2:

I don;t want to start an unsubstantiated rumor BUT...are they coming out with a NEW model with a LCD SCREEN instead of the current dot matrix one?

I must be deaf! Is it just me and maybe my 5mm hood or the background ocean noise? I think I've heard my Sol beep twice in the 12 dives I've used it, even though it's alarmed many more times then that. When I did hear the alarm it was almost by accident as I happenned to be watching the screen. <<:dork2:
Must be you:hm: Everyone within 30 ft. heard mine when it beeped and commented about it when we surfaced. Fortunately, they thought it was some fancy features on my video camera. I didn't bother to correct them.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom