For Sale Galileo Sol and Mares Nemo Wide - Both Are Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JerryR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I are becoming "senior" divers and are cutting down on our equipment. Here are two computers we are selling - BOTH ARE SOLD

a. Galileo Sol - This is the full set, with transmitter, heart rate monitor, software, carry case, etc. The only thing missing is the data line from the Sol to the computer. The Sol does have an air bubble in it caused by the altitude at which I live, 7,630 ft., in Santa Fe, NM. I talked to the Uwatec service technicians, as I had the dive computer in for servicing the air bubble in 2014, and they said this is a common occurrence and the air bubble should dissipate at sea level, etc. If you want the air bubble removed the service technicians said to take the computer to an authorized dealer and for around $100 it could be removed. I did this once, and it came back, the computer functions perfectly. Most of these computers go for between $500 and $600. However, since I have the air bubble I am selling this for $400.

b. Mares Nemo Wide - This has only 35 dives on it. There are a couple scratches on the frame, but none on the face. Comes with the cable, CD, instruction book. $125 PLUS shipping.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom