Gas Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least her mask is in the right place?

And we're off.....

aaar001.jpg

There is a hose protector, 2nd stage, and octo in that picture? I didn't notice any of those things...:D

Guess that happens after 8 years of marriage.
Cylinder looks like its about 5 seconds from smashing those little ankles too.

I think y'all are missing the important fact that she's wearing a swim suit in the colors normally used to represent nitrox. :)

I have found and repaired many chlorine leaks. Do not count on seeing a that greenish yellow cloud.

If you can see the green-ish cloud, you are probably about to die unless you are on SCBA. Just an FYI. Been there, done that.

Ohh, we've moved onto the picture. What dive gear are ya'll talking about? I saw the nitrox bikini, but nothing else. :wink:
Oh wait, maybe there was no bikini. Maybe she had some localized clorine gas clouds?

Someone should tell her to remove that white cord on the front of her bikini, it's a terrible entanglement hazard.

I knew someone would come up with Chlorine Gas. However, it is not a natural gas and has to be manufactured. I guess I should have said, "Natural gasses are colorless." Helium, Oxygen, and Nitrogen are definately colorless.

For the OP, as far as I know, no one has standardized a color to be used on a tank sticker for Tri-Mix.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom