Gas/Fills Near Picton Ontario?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They do fills, so why the question?

I know very little right now of the trip, as it is being organized by another guy. He actually said fills were not available. Just trying to find out a little more from folks who might be around that area.

*shrug*

Their home page shows a compressor and it says "Our dive shop is also equipped with a full service fill station. We provide everything from regular air fills, to custom nitrox and trimix blends. We also provide tank visuals so you can get everything you need done all in one stop!"

fullytek.ca - Fully Tek Marine

*shrug*

Their home page shows a compressor and it says "Our dive shop is also equipped with a full service fill station. We provide everything from regular air fills, to custom nitrox and trimix blends. We also provide tank visuals so you can get everything you need done all in one stop!"

fullytek.ca - Fully Tek Marine

Which is near Lake Huron...

From their page you linked: "Fully Tek Marine is a full service Marine and Dive Shop located just outside the small town of Alvinston, Ontario"

Shame I know more geographically about your country than you... :popcorn:

Which is near Lake Huron...

From their page you linked: "Fully Tek Marine is a full service Marine and Dive Shop located just outside the small town of Alvinston, Ontario"

Shame I know more geographically about your country than you... :popcorn:

Didn't even look at that. Apologies. But they are running a Picton dive which is what I keyed off of. May well be your charter. Of course, this lists an Alviston address as well, something else I had not noticed.

6461941_orig.jpg

Either way, I'll offer my apology and stop talking now.

Gary,

All is good! I too saw the fill station earlier and thought the same.... a little digging and it became apparent gas is a challenge when diving here.

So RH west, I,m not sure i get it, are gas fills available in Picton from your dive charter? Perhaps they know where the nearest place to get air or nitrox is?
I am renting a cottage near Picton this summer to do lots of diving and need to know , much appreciated.

It appears "no", with the exception of maybe the "garage guys" above (distance?), or an hour +/- towards Kingston, or even further.....

Still trying to figure it out....

Canadian Sport Subs has not closed down, & not an out of garage operation.
They are a full survice PADI retail dive store.
They used to be on Dundas Street, but they have relocated the shop to
51 S. Pinnacle St., Belleville, ON, K8N 3A1, south of Dundas (Hwy #2) , in small plaza, SE corner of Pinnacle & St Paul St. Telephone 613-966-8903
They have a large cascade storage bank, & are working on a second compressor.
I live in Belleville, & use their air/nitrox regularly. Picton is 1/2 hr to Belleville on hwy 62.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom