GBR or Bali?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jacks can be there almost all day, but at the dawn dive you should also see the Bumphead Parrotfish at Tulamben wreck. Have you booked with Eka already, I hear he has plans for his future after his IDC?

Are the jacks back at Tulamben ? Last time I visited in November no one had seen them for quite some time... They apparently are closer to Amed ( not sure where....)

Frogfish makes a good point. During our March visit, it seemed to us that the trevally began their spring commute towards Ameh.

Bali (good diving) is a short flight from Komodo (great diving).

Frogfish makes a good point. During our March visit, it seemed to us that the trevally began their spring commute towards Ameh.

Which dive site at amed? Which dive centre would you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The GBR is wonderful but expensive compared to BALI. Quality of available medical care and the enforcement of safety standards is probably higher in OZ. Those things come at a cost. If money is an issue probably Bali for careful, healthy safety conscious divers:idk: Probably more bang for your buck there.. but it comes at a cost too. :idk:

Jacks have been gone from the wreck for a long time, I haven't seen them there in over a year. However, my diveguide saw them at Dropoff 3 days ago.. so maybe they are on their way back! :) Someone did see a mola at the wreck last week too

The Jacks were in the shallows at the wreck yesterday, according to my friend who posted a video of them of his FB page, being terrorised by a Tuna :D

---------- Post added April 27th, 2014 at 03:41 PM ----------

Which dive centre would you guys recommend?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eco dive, Amed Eco-Dive Bali Diving at Amed Bali, Bali Diving Amed Eco Dive, Bali Diving at Amed Tulamben Bali & Gilis Diving with Eco-Dive, Bali Diving Company - Experience the Wonder of the Bali Underwater World with Ecodive Amed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom