G'day from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AaronB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all, i'm Aaron, i've just turned 18 and i have been diving for nearly a year and i am a sports diver trainee.

I just want to say that i love this sport and just want to learn as much about it as i can, im fortunate to live about an hour away from stoney cove so i can always go diving =)

I hope to be on here for a long time to come, and hope to be able to learn and share as much with everyone as i can!

:admingreet:

Hi Aaron, welcome aboard! I just joined myself recently and I've already had some really interesting discussions. This is a great site with some really good people. Good luck with your Sport Diver course!

Hi Aaron

I've not long joined Scubaboard either. I am also not that far from Stoney but local quarry is Dosthill near Tamworth.

It's great to have another Brit on board :)

Hopefully you'll get a chance to venture further than Stoney - I assume you are part of a BSAC club? I've just come back from great diving down in Cornwall and on the UK forum you can see my trip report from the Farne Islands a few weeks ago

Hi thier, i just did my first dive holiday this weekend - Also to the Farnes!

I like Stoney :p but a weekend of diving in the Farne islands and being lucky enough to see seals everyday is hard to beat!

Hi Aaron ,

Enjoy Scuba Board ,I used to Dive Stoney and used to work at Dosthill many years ago !!
Since moved to warmer climates ,if your ever in Thailand look us up and come dive

Cheers Gwyn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom