Gear Configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks.
Aquaoren, yes the bands are custom made. They are very nice and well constructed. I can put you in touch with the person who made them. He makes custom bands and other stuff and went to some effort to custom make these at an excellent price. The old but mint Sherwood manifold is non adjusting so the bands must be precise and they are.
The tanks are new Luxfer 50s with authentic Aqualung decals from the Vintage community. The MR12 is old and been with me a long time. The mint Royal AquaMaster is from ebay! The BP is a HammerHead and also has the two piece STAs for use with singles and a wing. DiveRite makes a small double wing that would work with the double 50s when not playing vintage frog man missions. That Wenoka is my "small" knife! The Sportsways SeaVu guage likewise is very old and been with me a long time.
You see, there is DIR and then there is DIMW (Do It My Way)--lol.

The tanks are about 3 lbs positive in sw empty but with the 3 lb BP, 4 lb Sherwood manifold etc they are never positive in this rig configuration. The double bladder horsecollar SeaChute BC has about 15 lbs bouyancy in the lower LP inflator BC bladder and another emergency 15 lbs or so in the upper CO2/oral inflated bladder.

Hey, Zero, hope you see there really are other ways. Oh, I see why you are falling behind, your not kicking UDT Duckfeet you must have those wuss Jetfins---lol. N

Nemrod:
Thanks.

You see, there is DIR and then there is DIMW (Do It My Way)--lol.

Hey, Zero, hope you see there really are other ways. Oh, I see why you are falling behind, your not kicking UDT Duckfeet you must have those wuss Jetfins---lol. N

Actually, I'm quite fond of my Masterfrog fins from Cressi! Don't worry, I'll be keeping up with my own gear configuration too! Thanks for the assistance!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom