Gear envy...what's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think if you look on certain websites you could find that woman to buy....errrrr fall in love with and marry and bring her home.

The woman I fell in love with and brought home says I'm not allowed to participate in this discussion any more. (To be honest, she fits enough of my description to satisfy me anyway. So I will honor her demand. :angel: )

Well I want to finish buying my basic equipment (picking up a tank tonight i found for a good deal)
And what I REALLY want is an amazing high end camera so I can take pics of all the beautiful things down there... And, I want to dive much more, and get more experience so that I can be a safe diver..

I'd like a pair of 119 or 120cf tanks. The 7.25" ones. Can't remember which that is...

For me, my "gear envy" would have to be a number of items. Most attainable right now would be a set of double ST 100's and everything needed to use them (i.e. backplate, wing, second reg), and the most unattainable would be a rebreather and all the requirements (Megaladon, rb training, advanced nitrox training, consumables like scrubber, deep wreck infested water) and of course the means to fund these wants and the time to enjoy them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom