Get in while the gettings good

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terry checked the vis tonight and called, he had 12 to 15 ft so it will only improve overnight with the south wind, See you guys at 10:00 to 10:30.

Have a great dive today guys. The weekend is supposed to be pretty nice with southernly winds both days so it should be pretty good. Is there anyone planning on going in either later today or tomorrow afternoon?

P.S will someone post up what the water temp was when you get home. Thanks

Hi Brian : Sorry you couldn't make it, Water temp was 50 deg on the Monarch, we had about 15ft vis and hit the Barge,Monarch then Rod & I headed for Jesus in a tub and found it. Coast Guard & Police were still searching not sure how they made out but we didn't run into anything.

Attachments

• Bow of the Monarch 53 ft.jpg
    Bow of the Monarch 53 ft.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Jesus in a bathtub as you head south off Monarch.jpg
    Jesus in a bathtub as you head south off Monarch.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 91
Hey Ray, Sounds like a good day. Please post up here if you hear of anyone getting in over the next few days etc. I do want to try and get a couple more in before winter. I am spending more time now around frozen puddles however as my daughters hockey schedule is in full swing and we are at the arenas most weekends. I am usually good early afternoons on the weekends and can get in Wednesday nights around 5ish or Thursdays after 630. Fridays are still a good night for the most part too. Hopefully I'll catch up with you guys soon. Thanks for the pics, the vis looks really good compared to the last couple of times I have been in.

Hi Brian : Next week is a busy week for both Rod & I, Rods Daughter is getting Married to my Son and the wedding is on Saturday. After the wedding we both talked today at the bridge and decided that with the temps being as good as it is we can continue diving for a couple of weeks yet. but hey who knows I might be up for a night dive during the week if so I will either pm or post youl. Don't forget Wed is our meeting at the Ups & Downs we have a great speaker coming

Back
Top Bottom