Gettin' Wet in Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubakat

Reaction score
Hi All!
I'm new here from the Seattle area. I finished my cert two weeks ago & am ready for more!!! Even if the water here is a balmy 41 degrees!

I am going to Okinawa Japan next month... anyone have experience diving there?

take care,
kate

Hey there scubakat, welcome to the family! Seattle diving is definitely :cold: infact downright frigid compared to Okinawa... In fact we have family members from both those locations, so I'm sure you'll get plenty of good input. Welcome to the diving realm, it's good to have you!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Today we had a balmy 48 degree water temp in the puget sound... Nice! I was actually quite cozy in a 6.5mm wetsuit, though I Wish I was diving Dry!

-kate

Welcome to the Boards! I did my certification in Seattle some time ago but I will be headed back this April to Whibey Island to go diving in your neck of the woods. Maybe Cya down under! Good luck overseas and let us know how it goes!
Aaron

Welcome from Rainy (finally) Florida. This is nice little pond to swim in when you can't breath compressed air.

Hi Aaron & Dennis, thanks for the welcome!

-kate

Back
Top Bottom