Getting open cell wetsuit on over hair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They also stretch over time and you can try shoving a 2 L soda bottle through the neck and leaving it like that for a couple of days to help that along.

Getting open cell wetsuit on over hair​

conditioner/water

suit lube or diluted hair conditioner

conditioner

waterbased personal lube

conditioner lube

water based drysuit lube

glycerine

Personal Lubricant ApplicationsA high-quality vegetarian or vegan glycerine is one of the safest possible products someone can use as a personal lubricant. It is water-based rather than silicone-based like most lubricants, and it's also completely natural and lasts longer.

1704252307992.png

• Ingredients​

Purified Water, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Lambda Carrageenan; Methyl & Ethyl Hydroxybenzoate & Phenoxyethanol (Preservatives); Sodium Lactate, EDTA.

1704252229178.png

Ingredients​

Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Lambda Carrageenan, Methyl & Ethyl Hydroxybenzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Emulsifying Wax, Sodium Lactate, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vit E), EDTA.

I even use it to lubricate the piston and seals on my electric O2 booster

And here

002.JPG

053.JPG

when I'm rebuilding compressors

049.JPG

Smarter than the average lubricant!

What do youse all do

But I haven't used GLYCERINE on the rebreather and harness I built in the laundry yet

003.JPG

I do use silicone on all the loop Orings despite people on here that do courses telling me not to

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! bit of a spooky sea mist out the front of my place at the moment

005.JPG

May have to find something else to do

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hic glug glug glug hic puff puff puff!!!!!

I suppose I can get back to the 10 bar water pressure test, on the gas manifold I welded up for my oven
& cooktop this morning, in the laundry, but a different laundry or buildng a couple of plates or watching
Jake and Derek and the Fatman or whatever I want first I'll rub some glycerine in my hair to keep it out of
my eyes and ears

010.JPG

I went back to glycerine

and that was after I converted the hotplate oven and two heaters from Natural Gas to Liquid Petroleum

and that was just today

Tell you what, refilling wine glasses takes far too long

Using glycerine for lube or not

Ha it's 1525 time to knock off

Magnificent!

Here's the episode(S) I'm on free to air

Have to wait until tomorrow for part two

The welds are neat enough, just having a bit of trouble with the top fitting

010.JPG

May have to slop some glycerine on it to give me that extra smidge of tightening

My wife and I both use mane n tail. You can grab it at Walmart or Amazon really cheap. She just puts a bit in her hair and she’s good to good. If the inside of the suit is lubricated properly you should be good to go.

I have a small spray bottle filled with 50% baby shampoo and 50% water. I spray the inside of the suit, hood, gloves etc. that are too tight to go on easily. Works great every time I remember to use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom