Getting to Roatan from Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am planning out a dive vacation. I have a month of vacation saved up at work and was planning to spend a couple of weeks in Cozumel and a couple of weeks in Roatan/Utila. I may even spend time in Cozumel, then Belize, and then Roatan. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out the best and cheapest way to get from Cozumel (Cancun) or Belize to Roatan. Does anyone know what my least expensive options are?

Could I ask WHY you want to hit 3 different locations on the same trip? Have you ever been to any of them or is this just a way to hit them all in same trip kinda thing?

Personally, if I had a whole MONTH for a dive trip... I would pick 1 special place and do the whole trip there. It seems such a waste to me to spend so much time traveling between locales, as well as 1/2 your trip money on travel. I would rather stay put and spend my money on other things. Just my 2 cents.
And IF I were going to pick between those 3 - I would do 2 weeks diving Cozumel, then spend 2 weeks on the Mainland diving cenotes and visiting Mayan ruins for a week each. In fact, I could spend 2 weeks just doing the Mayan ruins. So much to see...

robin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom