GGD Relocating (moving) and Cook Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We are excited to announce moving the Dive Shop (Gary's Gulf Divers) to Sportsmans Marina on Canal Rd. Orange Beach, Al
This is only 2 miles east from where we are now,
Directions from Pensacola.
Directions from Mobile
This will put the Dive Shop and the Boat (Cat-N-Around) in the same location, We will have a dedicated class room for training and lots of room out side for cook outs and such.
We would like to invite everyone to the grand opening cookout (Fish Fry) on Nov. 1st. We will start cooking at 3pm and eat at 4pm.
This will be in conjunction with the October Shout Out Awards at 5pm.

If we could get a idea how many of You think you can make the cook out we will know how much food to prepare.

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations on the new move :) I'm sure its going to be alot easier for people to organize their trips with the shop and boat all rolled into the same great location!

Wish I could make the cookout, but I can't pass on the opportunity to get some cave dives in on that weekend.

Congratulations Gary and Linda!!! This is so exciting!! I can't wait to come in and check everything out. The summer has gotten away from me and I haven't been out near as much on The Cat-N-Around as I would like. I still have some trips paid in advance. :D
I am already committed to a trip to cave country the weekend of Nov 1st. :depressed:
I will have to get with you and plan to come down there and make 2 days of it and get in some diving.

Man, that is so cool!!!! I will have to check my schedule. If I can make it out there I would really like to come.

Dang it. I wish I would've seen this earlier. I've already arranged to go to ABWA the 15th of next month. I can't do both. ;|

Congrats on the move.

Michael

Sorry friend I should have said this weeks ago. Gongrads on the new move, I wish you all the luck and may you and yours prosper from it. I didn’t forget about picking up them brochures when I dropped by you had a pink sign hanging at the door saying you were over at the new place. I could still use them if you have any

Gary, my plans have changed and I would like to come to the grand opening and cookout. Do you have a dive trip going out Saturday or Sunday I could get on?

Gary, my plans have changed and I would like to come to the grand opening and cookout. Do you have a dive trip going out Saturday or Sunday I could get on?

Let's get somthing going for Sunday.
I need 5 divers to go. How many have You got?

Back
Top Bottom