Gifts suggestions...for the diver in your life!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00scuba

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
O.K.....new diver...with a more experienced diver b/f. He has a birthday coming up...looking for an excellent dive related gift for him. I need your help..want to be creative. Looking forward to the reward I may receive from him if the gift is good...hint hint nudge...wink wink! lol

Limits......no more than $300...
he has all his equipment...DIR fan, DM

Thank you!
:wink:

Free air for a year Gift certificate.

Take some of his favorite dive photos and turn them into posters for office

weekend getaway for two (including a trip to the hundred footer club) :wacko: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ez up canopy for the dive site

Hallmac

:D
LOL...since I am a newbie, i take it that the 100ft club is like the mile high.....nice!

He takes underwater video and pics....great idea...have to work out a scam to get my hands on his...um...photo's....

What about a speargun? You can get a nice AB BILLER competition gun for around 300. Or an underwater 35 mm camera. Just some thoughts.

Use his resources. Roommates, friends, maids.

drop over and have someone call him and ask for quick helping hand. While he is gone snatch the photos, providing you know where and which ones he likes.

Your local photographer or college photo lab will be able to enlarge them. Cost is generally easy on the wallet and it is a very enjoyable gift.

Yea I think you got the 100 foot club ideal but as a newbie you might want to start shallower stay safe!

Hallmac

I know that gift certificates aren't considered very original, but I prefer them over a piece of equipment that I may not need or want.
The air gift card idea is a good one.

If his dive vehicle is a jeep or something that has the spare tire hanging on the outside of the car get him a dive flag tire cover

or...get him a robe to put on when changing out of his wetsuit into his dry clothes and you can sew a dive flag patch onto it.

A fill card at his LDS

I do like the idea of getting some of his best photos done as posters.

Hallmac once bubbled...

Yea I think you got the 100 foot club ideal but as a newbie you might want to start shallower stay safe!

Hallmac

Make sure that this is incorprated into your Air Management plan, you SAC rate may be off the chart, and where do you keep the after cigarette? :cuddle:

LOL

USMC

LOL..thankfully a non-smoker....plus, I have to be careful to which hose take. AN OOA situation may be extreamly fun for him at that point...but not sure what kinda air I 'd get from the 3rd hose....lol

thanks for the laugh!

I appreciate the suggestions...keep them coming!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom