Gilboa anyone December 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dcostanza once bubbled...
Good evening,
Just got back from Gilboa.

C_C It was a pleasure to finally meet you, I had a really nice time.

Did you guys happen to see Scooter out there today? He tried to get me to go, but with a Christmas program tonight and tomorrow night, I didn't want to risk a cold & sniffles...

Sorry I missed out...

wb

CWB
The scooter was in the air fill area. Mike gave us the "low-down" on that thing. Sounds as if it would be quite the ride. From what we were told there are only a few folks qualified to operate it. Were you one of those Mike was referring to?

Best Regards
Don

Shoot now you told them we were coming....they will shut it down and move. :D

Chad

dcostanza once bubbled...
CWB
The scooter was in the air fill area. Mike gave us the "low-down" on that thing. Sounds as if it would be quite the ride. From what we were told there are only a few folks qualified to operate it. Were you one of those Mike was referring to?

Best Regards
Don

He would have been out there with twin 104's and a DUI suit w/latex hood & black Dodge Ram truck.

later, wb

CWB
Oopps, my mistake...:bonk:

I thought you were referring to the farallon.

Didn't see "Scooter" there. There was only a couple other divers there. I didn't see them, but Mike said they were there. Anyway by the time we got suited up I didn't notice any other cars there. He may have been there earlier as we were there at 3:30...

ckharlan66
Nah, you don't have to change venues. Mike seems to be one of those that subscribes to the theory of "the more the merrier". Sounds like you folks have quite the time when you get together. Mind if a sane diver from Indiana joins the party?:D

Best Regards
Don

Sanity is temperary if you hang with us. It doesn't look like we have a huge group going in Jan. but the more the merrier come on and bring friends.

Chad

ckharlan66
Thanks for the invite, I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Anything special I can bring?

Best Regards
Don Costanza

Bring a 60 degree day.

If that isn't managable just come and dive with us.

Chad

ckharlan66,
60 degree day eh? Well, I've been known to perform illusions before; however, they are just that.:thumb:

Looking forward to diving with all of you.

Best Regards
Don Costanza

Back
Top Bottom