Worst cruise itinerary ever (cant dive any port)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

am a top tier cruiser on Royal & Celeberty. Seems they have issues with diving, liability, so most of the islands they go to now they do not offer diving. I an heading to ABC islands in November on Beyond and there is no dive opportunities. I am booking my own through dive operators I have used or heard about in the past. It is sad but a reality in todays market.
Which ABC Beyond sailing are you on? We are on the 9 night leaving on the 13th, and have dives booked in every port.

Grand Cayman - booked through ship
Aruba - booked through ship (trying to fill a boat with a local op)
Curacao - booked with Caribbean Sea Sports
Bonaire - booked with VIP Diving

If you're on the same sailing, send me a DM and maybe we can add you to our group!

So frustrating!

I take like 12 cruises a year - I dive on all of them since getting certified. Well im booked for one leaving 8/3 for 9 nights that stops in Bermuda and Nassau along with CoCo Cay 0 and it looks like I really can't dive at any port except coco cays sad little excuse of a one tank dive.

We're in Bermuda for a whole 24 hours - 1PM to 1PM 0 so too late for afternoon dives on day 1 and leaving too early for morning dives day 2. NO dive shops offer a one tank dive, or an earlier dive or later dive either day to accommodate the ship - I've messaged like every dive shop.

In Nassau -same thing. 10a-6p. Only dive op I can find is Stuart Cove so I guess they monopolized the dive scene in Nassau. They also wont do a 1 tank afternoon or anything and say they take til 5 PM to get back to the docks. Keep in mind gangway goes up 30 mins before we leave so latest boarding is 5:30 in nassau and 12:30 in bermuda.

I've never been so pissed at itinerary times in my life lmao. Guess ill just sit on the beach like every other cruiser. So infuriating.

If anyone knows of anything i missed, please let me know. Im desperately trying to get under the water this trip.
Please see what I have to offer you. "Non-commercial operation" Available to six Responsible, Experienced Diving Couples. Perfect for a Husband and Wife team.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom