Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (consolidated/closed)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, time for the rubber to meet the road!

Who plans to attend the meeting at Gilboa on 16-18 April?

Would you like to participate in a Pot Luck on Saturday afternoon?
If you would, we would supply BRATS and BURGERS for a few dollar donation to cover the cost of meat and buns.

Is anyone interested in a SWAP and SHOP arrangement? I have Bob3 sending up a couple sets of Viking Dryglove systems for a very good price and some Smurf gloves too.

We are only two weeks away, and need to get a kind of a count.

The only people I am currently sure of is:
Me
Cldwdiver (coming with me)
gtxl1200
Amy
Amy's better half

The count is currently SIX.

Reply here, or send me a PM with questions and suggestions and I will post the list here from time to time.....

Many thanks, I look forward to meeting a lot of you.

:10:

frankenmuth_tom:

If you would, we would supply BRATS and BURGERS for a few dollar donation to cover the cost of meat and buns.

Is anyone interested in a SWAP and SHOP arrangement? I have Bob3 sending up a couple sets of Viking Dryglove systems for a very good price and some Smurf gloves too.

Me
gtxl1200
Amy
Amy's better half

Reply here, or send me a PM with questions and suggestions and I will post the list here from time to time.....

If my new diving licenses has arrived by then, oh wait that only applies to Michigan.

Please include Mitten Diver for the confirmed list, I will also be trying to recruit Divemastertim and my son the Frog for the big event. I will even be bringing some type of passing dish that is as yet to be determined. The wife doesn't know that she needs to make something yet.

Mitten Diver

So far so good for me too. I'm game for bringing something for a potluck (maybe I should re-phrase that before being served as rabbit stew :D). I told my AOW class about the dive so I might have a tag-along or two but it's not part of their class, just testing their dedication to the sport--39 degrees in a wetsuit, THAT'S dedicated. OK, maybe it's more of a sanity check :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

frankenmuth_tom:

Me
gtxl1200
Amy
Amy's better half

Don and I are planning to come Saturday. Will bring dessert and maybe an appetizer! We don't plan to dive but look forward to meeting everyone

frankenmuth_tom:

Me
gtxl1200
Amy
Amy's better half

Unfortunately I'll have to bail on Saturday, but I may be there Friday for a dive and perhaps Sunday as well.

I am really trying to make it and unless something comes up, count on me. I'll probably show up very early Saturday morning. I'm not much of a cook, so I plan on baking two pecan pies and maybe some cookies.

Tom

... but I will be there for three fun-filled days of diving and he knows what I will be there.

As far as what I am bringing. Let's see....t-shirts, hats, dive gear, crock pot, let's see what else I can fit in my trusty little Mustang. I'll come up with some food, but I don't know what type yet.

diverbrian:
... but I will be there for three fun-filled days of diving and he knows what I will be there.

As far as what I am bringing. Let's see....t-shirts, hats, dive gear, crock pot, let's see what else I can fit in my trusty little Mustang. I'll come up with some food, but I don't know what type yet.

You were on my 'mental' list and I have your name here on my pad where I'm keeping track, but somehow omitted you from the message when I entered it at 7:00 this morning. My bad.

frankenmuth_tom:
You were on my 'mental' list
Mental? I'm questioning that...I know I have a mental issue...you don't seem much different than me.

frankenmuth_tom:
You were on my 'mental' list and I have your name here on my pad where I'm keeping track, but somehow omitted you from the message when I entered it at 7:00 this morning. My bad.

"Senior" moment?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom