Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The weather is looking great. I have asked Garfish not to sample the beanie/weinies before our four hour drive, and am thinking with all the people coming, maybe two buckets O Chicken will be in order.

Any need for diver down flags at Gilboa?

Looking Forward

Mike

WVMike:
The weather is looking great. I have asked Garfish not to sample the beanie/weinies before our four hour drive, and am thinking with all the people coming, maybe two buckets O Chicken will be in order.
Not necessary.......
only if you want to practice diving with one

WVMike:
Mike

Or is the person that came up with that law a non diver I have had nothing but trouble diving with those stupid flags. they always seem to get hung up in my legs and fins. and are a real pain in the ass there has to be a better way. wait there is one make you dive buddy carry the flag.

The trailer is packed and hooked up, my list has been checked twice and appears to be complete. My pony and regs were ready at the dive shop yesterday, so I'll be able to try a couple different ways of rigging them in dives today through Sunday. I'll be on the road in another 30 minutes to pick up Dave and we will be on our way to Gilboa by shortly after 9:30 I would guess.

Look forward to meeting you all. Just a word to the wise when you get to the campsite, don't feet drinks to Cyril the Gnome. Gnomes are known to be mean drunks.

Did I mention I have 5 gallons of Black Forest Brewing Maple Porter in the backseat of my pickup truck????

See you all soon!

:wink:

A few slight mods in our plans....

I don't know if my buddy and brother are camping....but MY brother and I will be at gilboa bright and early tomorrow morning. We hope to have 2 dives in by noon-ish so we can relax the rest of the afternoon.

-T

ummm hello there.... This is AmyJ , MIA... sorry we fell off the face of the earth (wish I could say we've been underwater), but not.... missed the Gilboa and then life got turned upside down, husband activated (AF reserves) and more.... but I am still here and hope I am still welcome.. and still owe money for a shirt and hat!!!! :( If you still have them I need to get you the money, if they were sold to someone else and you got paid, that's fine... if they got tossed overboard and you're out the money, I'll pay. I did order them... and don't screw people as a common practice! asking forgiveness and acceptance!

Have missed being here... BTW... heading to Playa del carmen in 3 weeks!!!! YAY!!!!!

Thanks again... glad to be back! :)

ummm hello there.... This is AmyJ , MIA... sorry we fell off the face of the earth (wish I could say we've been underwater), but not.... missed the Gilboa and then life got turned upside down, husband activated (AF reserves) and more.... but I am still here and hope I am still welcome.. and still owe money for a shirt and hat!!!! :( If you still have them I need to get you the money, if they were sold to someone else and you got paid, that's fine... if they got tossed overboard and you're out the money, I'll pay. I did order them... and don't screw people as a common practice! asking forgiveness and acceptance!

Have missed being here... BTW... heading to Playa del carmen in 3 weeks!!!! YAY!!!!!

Thanks again... glad to be back!
icosm14.gif

Geez! It's been so long I can't even post a message correctly. Better rethink going underwater in a few weeks! :wink:

AmyJ:
Geez! It's been so long I can't even post a message correctly. Better rethink going underwater in a few weeks! :wink:
Amy,

I still have most of the unpaid for merchandise. I did give one hat to a divemaster in Chicago as a tip for letting me use his rig when I forgot my single tank adapter, but that was all.

I'll PM you my information to pay me with if you PM me your shipping address. I will have them in the mail as soon as I get your PM and have time to pack them.

If you want to go underwater, let me know. My gills are going dry after working the last two weekends!

Have a great one!

Brian

diverbrian:
Amy,

I still have most of the unpaid for merchandise. I did give one hat to a divemaster in Chicago as a tip for letting me use his rig when I forgot my single tank adapter, but that was all.

I'll PM you my information to pay me with if you PM me your shipping address. I will have them in the mail as soon as I get your PM and have time to pack them.

If you want to go underwater, let me know. My gills are going dry after working the last two weekends!

Have a great one!

Brian

Brian I think I still have Amy's stuff at my place. I will look tonight and let you know for sure.

-T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom