Gilboa July 9-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheHobster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
All:

A few of us are going to Gilboa for a some classes, AOW & OW, on July 9-10. If you are so inclined, drop by and say hey and maybe dive w/us. We don't bite much, and we generally have a fun time. If there is room I'll pack the cornhole game. I'll have a blue S-10 with white camper shell and we will probably be somewhere between the dock by the plane and the turnaround.

Hopefully, we'll have good stories about diving aroundthe campfire, not dryland oooopses, or Speedo burnings :eyebrow:

Hope to maybe put a name and face together; and maybe even remember them!

Have a great 4th!!

Sorry Preston I will be up on Huron that weekend but would love to hangout with you guys.
I love the campfire atmosphere and hanging out with divers and divers in training.
Hope you all have great weather and even better bottom times!
Dive safe all,

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

sounds like it will be fun.

It was a great time. Jeepman the standards for the AOW deep dive is 60-100'; due to the layout of the quarry and control issues I go just past the tubes and we gradually work our way to the plane for the SS; we essentially do a deep stop at 30-35', we just swim along the wall; the OW's did well; the AOW's did well, and we probably kept Jen up we had so much fun around the campfire!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom