Gilboa - Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biscuit7 once bubbled...

Since the turkey fryer is a no show, I would say that everyone is in charge of their own grub.

Yeah, I'm still a pissed off camper about this whole apartment managment issue. If anyone ever has to deal with Apartments in Dayton OH, let me know, and I'll tell you where NOT to live.

Anyway, you guys have fun this weekend, I feel like I'm going to be missing out, and I WILL be there next time.

Play the funeral march for the clutch on my car. I will be lucky if the bearing in there holds out until Tuesday when I can get the car in, much less if I try driving three hours one way down to the quarry. ;-0

Have fun and I'll try to make another one. :)

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

Yeah, I'm still a pissed off camper about this whole apartment managment issue. If anyone ever has to deal with Apartments in Dayton OH, let me know, and I'll tell you where NOT to live.

Anyway, you guys have fun this weekend, I feel like I'm going to be missing out, and I WILL be there next time.

Maybe you can Fed-Ex the bird so we still get to eat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom