Ginnie BBQ Cert Levels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildbill:
NAUI OW

I'll be diving the Main Spring and the Ballroom. The Devil's Eye, and Ear with no lights just camera. Maybe drift the river if its clear enough.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Make sure you don't loose your camera this time like you did before. :11ztongue

Wildbill:
NAUI OW

I'll be diving the Main Spring and the Ballroom. The Devil's Eye, and Ear with no lights just camera. Maybe drift the river if its clear enough.

Does a flash on the camera count as a light?? Better watch you dont get drawn into the caves by taking pics and illuminating your way in!! :wink:

Wendy:
Make sure you don't loose your camera this time like you did before. :11ztongue

Yes, I'm still miffed that I did that. :mad: I even double checked the table I had my gear on before I drove off. I just didn't check UNDER the table. I had some good shots on that camera too. I don't think that's what they had in mind when they call them Disposables :shakehead

I will be wearing several "hoods" on Sat. Cavern, when I dive, for the most part. And for my surface interval a certified "Kansas City BBQ Society" judge, experienced in judging BBQ competitions...so feed me Seymore. ;-)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom