GLENFWB, Cave Diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know better then that! I need to get in the saltwater to rinse the freshwater off my gear.:D

Congrats Glen! Sorry to see you leaving the Salt life!

Congrats Glen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we've lost another good diver to the black hole it seems :D.

Congratulations and I'll still dive with you anyway!

I am going to hold you to that! Let's get something planned soon...remember our picture project???:wink:

Well, we've lost another good diver to the black hole it seems :D.

Congratulations and I'll still dive with you anyway!

Whoa, Jim's still alive :D How ya doin dude?

I'm living the life in San Diego. Have not been diving that much out here. :cussing: But, I bought a Nikon D-700 in December, and I have been shooting a lot of above ground phototography and taking photo seminars getting ready to take it in the water with me. I am scheduled to take my trimix classes out here in the fall. I think I will be back in the water soon, and I need to make a trip out to see Edd and get back in the pond... probably around the 17th - 19th of July.

If you want to come out here and do some diving, let me know. I have a place to stay. I still want to do some Catalina diving, too. I need to catch up with Bill Bushing and get on his schedule for some dives.

I have not been on Scubaboard at all, but I do stay on top of things using Facebook... how are things in Alabama?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom