GLWC Meet and Greet Rumor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The official date for this meeting will be April 27th, 28th and 29th. The event will be held at Gilboa quarry. There will be food, camping, campfire, diving, conversation, truth stretching and all around good times to be had by all.

And to answer the inevitable questions regarding Gilboa vs. White Star ... I'd say someone who frequents/prefers/is closer to White Star should schedule a 2nd Spring M&G or perhaps a Summer M&G at White Star! Who says we can only have 2 M&Gs a year?! The number's not written into the by-laws. As long as we don't book multiple competing M&Gs on the same weekend.

I'd say let's schedule one for White Star in May or June ... a Summer M&G!!! I love White Star and would be glad to try and make a M&G there, although it is about 45 min-1 hr further for me. That's the primary reason I dive Gilboa far more frequently than White Star.

I sent Gilboa a request to post the venet on the calendar. It is a done deal.

:cheers: .... and the date is???? .... :drummer:

April 27th 28th and 29th. No excuses I expext the core group to be there both days. Save 1 day vacation to take the 27th off. Get you smart phones out now and put the event in the calander. Fill out your request for time off. And get plenty of rest.. Ha Ha Ha..

Excellent! So let's pick a date (any will do at this point!), get on the Gilboa calendar and put this to bed so we can get it on our calendars. That's the only way to ensure that Denny doesn't book a wedding for that weekend!

Even weddings don't stop me from showing up. I've got the date etched in stone, and I encourage all others to show up for one of the best events of the year; you will not regret it!

I am there and I will bring ear beer for Mike!
Hamberger for my buns and or assorted beers from Great Lakes Brewing Co.
As always a dive lust only held captive by my pee valve and or awesome M&G food!

CamG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom