GLWC Merchandise Delay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The word is this...

The shirts are printing, we are sending a spreadsheet of info to Bay Supply on Friday at 12:06 PM and they will calculate shipping costs.

I have a chart made up for each individual and thier order plus shipping that I will post when we get that info back.

After Brian gets your cash....well, you should get your shirt shortly after that. So the sooner Brian gets your $$$, the sooner you get your shirt.

I am thinking (hoping) you will have the shirts in 2 weeks at the latest.

Big-t-2538:
The word is this...

The shirts are printing, we are sending a spreadsheet of info to Bay Supply on Friday at 12:06 PM and they will calculate shipping costs.

I have a chart made up for each individual and thier order plus shipping that I will post when we get that info back.

After Brian gets your cash....well, you should get your shirt shortly after that. So the sooner Brian gets your $$$, the sooner you get your shirt.

I am thinking (hoping) you will have the shirts in 2 weeks at the latest.

Brian told us that he would deliver the shirts to the Black Forest Brewery and buy the first pitcher of Maple Porter! Can't wait!!!

So what I think that I am hearing is that we may possibly have these shirts for the World Expo of Beer Festival in Frankenmuth on May 22nd. That should make it pretty easy to find everyone in the big beer tent. I think that I will have reservations at the Bavarian in for Saturday night with a round of golf to be played at the Fortress on Sunday morning.

Mitten Diver

The following people will need to contact Diverbrian about their shirt and hat orders:

SHPWRCKDVR
TCooperWFI
Kat

The spreadsheet of stuff has been sent to the printer, and we hope to have shipping info with final costs for everyone sometime today.

-T

Mitten Diver:
So what I think that I am hearing is that we may possibly have these shirts for the World Expo of Beer Festival in Frankenmuth on May 22nd. That should make it pretty easy to find everyone in the big beer tent. I think that I will have reservations at the Bavarian in for Saturday night with a round of golf to be played at the Fortress on Sunday morning.

Mitten Diver

...that was MADE OUT OF MONEY! :D

That little weekend you just layed out there would buy me those new cold water regs that I've been drooling on at the dive shop!

Must be nice to be wealthy! (says the poor farmer with the $7000 lawn mower in the barn :wink: )

Big-t-2538:
The following people will need to contact Diverbrian about their shirt and hat orders:

SHPWRCKDVR
TCooperWFI
Kat

The spreadsheet of stuff has been sent to the printer, and we hope to have shipping info with final costs for everyone sometime today.

-T
Hopefully, the printer caught my note to forward Big-T on the shipping costs as I have to go to (I hate this four letter word) w--k. If they didn't, we will have things posted by Monday at the very latest.

frankenmuth_tom:
...that was MADE OUT OF MONEY! :D

That little weekend you just layed out there would buy me those new cold water regs that I've been drooling on at the dive shop!

Must be nice to be wealthy! (says the poor farmer with the $7000 lawn mower in the barn :wink: )
Everybody saw the amount of dive gear that this poor soul had packed into his Mustang at the Meet and Greet!

So what's the story? Still no news and I'm itching to get some cash into Brian's paws.
Ber

We are awaiting shipping info from the printer.

Big-t-2538:
We are awaiting shipping info from the printer.
I just left a message on voice mail of the people handling our order. The person who is actually doing the "whip" work on this has Tuesday as her day off.

Hopefully, we will have the shipping costs in a timely manner.

Thanks for your patience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom