GLWC Merchandise Payment Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisc:
Ship to my house...

Chris
Hey Chris Just the person I wanted to talk to I'm heading to Vegas in June. Is there any dive shop or operators out there that dive lake mead? or should I just leave the gear at home??

Hi, Happy to help out. I think Kat is right. We need a way that the ol skipper here doesn't get ripped off. A Pick-up number or code word would be nice. That could be e-mailed to me. Thanks
P.S. I have 2 T shirts, what is the cost? I will be picking up at OWU.

I have to apologize a little here folks, I'm not going to get these PMs sent out until this afternoon, I have too many meetings this morning to attend, and I'm going to have to do the PMing on my lunch hour (as opposed to coffee hour).

-T

Capt. MIke:
Hi, Happy to help out. I think Kat is right. We need a way that the ol skipper here doesn't get ripped off. A Pick-up number or code word would be nice. That could be e-mailed to me. Thanks

I will send you a copy of the spreadsheet/order form that we have made up. I do believe that everybody will know what they ordered and their screen name. That will be on the order form that I e-mail.

For the people that want individual shipments, contact me before you mail/send payment. I will punch your address into my postage calculator and figure the shipping costs from my house to yours. That will be added to your total. I will receive the shirts and mail them myself.

Thanks,

Brian

Capt. MIke:

Captain-
What if we pm you our real name. You can write it next to the screen name on the spreadsheet. The pm will come from our screen name here, then at the show we will have id with our real name if you feel it is required.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom