GLWC Merchandise Payment Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.K...at this point everyone should have received a PM with a sub-total....please let me know if you did not.

But, I was informed that you could have any color tee-shirt that you wanted as long as it was white. I note that most of the orders have been for the ash tee-shirt, LOL.

We are pretty much commited now. I talked with our contact at the print shop today. He was real personable.

BTW, My Paypal address is brianp@palmerenterprises.net for those of you who choose to use that information.

Capt. MIke:
Hi , That's a good idea. I will deliver the shirts anyway that diverbrian wants it done. Capt. Mike

Once the Chicago recipients put their names on the list, they are all yours. I am just support!

Did I miss a note or PM that contained the TOTAL price including Shipping? That's all that I'm waiting on before putting a check in the mail...

-Rob

... given us the shipping cost yet, so nobody has missed anything. As soon as we know shipping costs, we will pass them along.

O.K. Folks....here's the deal. I have a list of people who are receiveing their shirts at Gilboa, and a list of people receiving thier shirts at Chicago.

IF YOU ARE NOT ON ONE OF THESE LISTS YOUR SHIRT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU FROM BRIAN AND YOU NEED TO CONTACT HIM

To Gilboa:
Frankenmuth Tom
Big-T (and his associates)
Mitten Diver
cldwdiver
lisa4516
rab
Gtxl1200
AmyJ
wrecNcaver
Ber Rabbit
divemastertim
jjsteffen

To Chicago:
Juls64
Laser
SHPWRCKDVR
cd_in_SeaTac
CrazyDave
Kat
pjdc1
reefraff
Mverick
Capt. Mike
dajmitch

**If you would like to be added to one of these lists, I need to know No later than Tomrorrow, April 9 by 12:00 EST. **

The POC in Chicago will be Capt. Mike
The POC at Gilboa will be none other than diverbrian

We will have shipping costs and final totals very soon.

-T

Big-t-2538:
O.K. Folks....here's the deal. I have a list of people who are receiveing their shirts at Gilboa, and a list of people receiving thier shirts at Chicago.

IF YOU ARE NOT ON ONE OF THESE LISTS YOUR SHIRT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU FROM BRIAN AND YOU NEED TO CONTACT HIM

To Gilboa:
Frankenmuth Tom
Big-T (and his associates)
Mitten Diver
cldwdiver
lisa4516
rab
Gtxl1200
AmyJ
wrecNcaver
Ber Rabbit
divemastertim

To Chicago:
Juls64
Laser
SHPWRCKDVR
cd_in_SeaTac
CrazyDave
Kat
pjdc1
reefraff
Mverick
Capt. Mike
dajmitch

**If you would like to be added to one of these lists, I need to know No later than Tomrorrow, April 9 by 12:00 EST. **

The POC in Chicago will be Capt. Mike
The POC at Gilboa will be none other than diverbrian

We will have shipping costs and final totals very soon.

-T

Bump

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom