going ANILAO fm 8th to 13th Aug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
wow! topless female DMs???

let me talk to a friend of a friend who knows somebody who knows somebody... that's too great an innovation to pass up

imagine the tourist $$$ we'd generate

Jag

A place like that would need a catchy slogan...

"XXXXXX dive shop - where even strokes get to stroke!"

"buddy breathing - it's easier than you think!"

"XXXXXX dive shop - dive with the breasts!"

Suggestions welcome :D

pakman:
yes but the local barangay hasn't given me permission to hire topless female DM's...:D
yes.. and of course you would need a video and stills guy.... i will put my application in now.

wasn't dennis going to buy a resort.?? did he go to bed?

Ben_ca:
Ohhhh.... so you want us to do your homework for you???:eyebrow:

Are you building a website or doing research for a vacation?

That's a looooong list... Why not just say what are the top 3.... or 10.... what are you looking for. Budget?

lol.. sorry for the trouble.. i didnt know any other way.. yes budget is primary concern ..thanks buddy

thepurplehammerhead:
A place like that would need a catchy slogan...

"XXXXXX dive shop - where even strokes get to stroke!"

"buddy breathing - it's easier than you think!"

"XXXXXX dive shop - dive with the breasts!"

Suggestions welcome :D
"suck more than air"

"beware of danglies"

"kim is so going to vacation our arses for this hijack"

Jag

arabianply:
lol.. sorry for the trouble.. i didnt know any other way.. yes budget is primary concern ..thanks buddy
What are you looking for? Nitrox? Trimix? Rebreather? Overnight at the resort? Certain types of food? Food variety? Etc.

#3 is a beach resort as opposed to a dive resort. You'll have people playing volleyball, riding jetskis, etc. That's not to say that won't provide diving but if they do, it's not their top priority.

Halthron:
What are you looking for? Nitrox? Trimix? Rebreather? Overnight at the resort? Certain types of food? Food variety? Etc.

#3 is a beach resort as opposed to a dive resort. You'll have people playing volleyball, riding jetskis, etc. That's not to say that won't provide diving but if they do, it's not their top priority.

No Nitrox etc.. just standard tanks, and we prefer the dive shop with adequate equipment and good boat, DM etc, and budget accom. Last July we dove in Sabang with Mermaid Divers. They charged us $8 for the budget room above the dive shop, and $25 per dive incl. full eqp.

Halthron:

halthron's being a tad nice here...

#3 is the dive resort equivalent of refugee camp... there's gonna be a multitude of people grilling fish, making noise, running around, singing on a BIG number of those god-forsaken karaoke machines...

just remembering it makes me shudder

you're even better off in a korean resort trying to communicate with a korean who can't even speak english than forcing the issue with #3

that being said, the resorts the PPD have recommended will be great options for you

Jag

Hi! Just some comments on some of the resorts...

1. I've been goin' to Montecarlo exclusively for the entire year. You won't see tropical themes here. If that's your thing, try somewhere else. 5-star amenities, like hotels in the city. bathtub/jacuzzi, refrigerators, split-type aircon rooms, king size beds, room service via phone. good diving. you can get the gas mix you need (or bring your own), many tech divers go there too. however, they do have a huge, slowpoke boat (might as well rent your own from the locals). and of course, there's the korean food. if you can take kimchi, you'll find this place absolutely excellent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom