Going to Brazil/Chile/Argentina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, well... I'll bee in Cuba for Canival - diving, of course! So we can all arrange to go to Laje after the carnival holidays!

I was in Ilha Grande last weekend, but the viz was awful (and the water was only 16ºC -not even my semi-dry suit could save me...). Tomorrow I'll be in Laje and, luckly, I'll manage to take some decent pictures to post here.

Just let me know when you're coming!

Wish I could go to Cuba.... not yet legal for me to go to Cuba. Sometime in my lifetime I think I will get the chance.

Just to let you know: laje last saturday was great! One of the best dives this year, calm seas, plenty of life and - of course - cold water.

I tried to post some pics, but it's not working...:depressed:

hello all. I'm not sure how I missed this activity on the thread where I was the OP! I'd say yes, for sure, I'll be back to Brazil as soon as possible, especially for the diving. PGCosta, my friend, I'm up to 58 dives since late August! I'm in Florida now in a place called Jupiter. The animals here are huge - BIG BIG turtles, sharks, and all kinds of other stuff. When you come to Florida, be sure to setup for at least 4 dives here. The Tunnels Reef is the best. The viz is about 15 metres on a bad day and 30 on a great day. Just watch out for the Bull.

The hospitality I received in Brazil was beyond compare. I might even look you up PGCoast :D ... just kidding! The diving was amazing, the people were amazing, and my host who drove around and took care of a complete stranger was really great.

I still look at those photos from the BIG X. I even saw you on the web site!! Next time maybe we go to Fernando or this Laje place. I'm driving :D ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom