Going to Roatan...need a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

REEFRASCAL

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My friends and I are going to Roatan Dec. 2nd -9th. One of our buddys bombed out on us:no , and we need someone to replace her. If anyone is interested let me know. We are kinda on a time cruch since we only have 60 days to find someone.

Hey RR - how about some more details? Where are you staying? What's your group like (all they all mean and scary? Partyers and hard drinkers?) What kind of (and how much) diving are you going to be doing? What are you looking for in a dive buddy (gender/age/skill level)? I just got shut out of a Nov. group trip to Little Cayman and am feeling deprived.

SteveFass:
Hey RR - how about some more details? Where are you staying? What's your group like (all they all mean and scary? Partyers and hard drinkers?) What kind of (and how much) diving are you going to be doing? What are you looking for in a dive buddy (gender/age/skill level)? I just got shut out of a Nov. group trip to Little Cayman and am feeling deprived.

ReefRascal has also posted on CoCo chat and will be at CoCoView at that time....my advice would be to go.....great place and great diving....if you don't like the company they keep....jump on another boat they have 4-50 footers....get on the Red or Yellow boat my favorite DM's and BC's :wink:

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/ccv/vpost?id=1421754

I may be interested. Was planning on Utila that week but am traveling solo. PM me w/ details.

Thanks,
Ryan

SteveFass:

We are staying at Cocoview. As far as our group goes, there are three of us. My husband and I and our good friend James. We have two Bungalows reserved. So in otherwords you would be rooming with James who by the way is one of the funniest guys you will ever meet. So who ever has the pleasure of being James's roomie will be in for a lot of laughs. When it comes to driking I would describe us as "social drinkers", not too crazy but can romp with the best of 'em.
Diving obviously is the reason we chose Roatan for our vacation destination so we will be spending most of our time doing that. I personaly enjoy dive sites that are a little bit of a challange but we will most likely be doing a variety. We will also be doing the shark dive and would like to do some of the other activities on the island such as the Canopy Tour.
What were looking for in a dive buddy is just someone who is easy to get along with can have a LOT of fun. I think James would probably prefer a female buddy, but we are so short on time I think he'll take whoever he can get. And as far as skill level goes, I started diving two years ago, and the other two just got certified this last summer. We have been diving all summer though so they have quite a few dives under their belts. It should be a blast. Can't wait. If you want more details PM me.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom