Good DVD editing software?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Albion:
I thought the little 'H' on the forehead looked so nice and DIR wannabe-esq. IE i could just see Arnold J sat at a keybopard spouting DIR drivel without having taken a course.

The best thing about the series was the fact that they did sneak the 'Smeg' word past the 'BBC' sensors and so it passed into mainstream usage, hooray for Lister

Now i have to find myself a copy of sonic reel unlegit and a place to heat up this gaspacho soup

Well Arnie Judas, if gaspachio was your dying word, I may be able to provide a copy of the program... let me know your email (PM, is that right??) and Queeg may pass it along (Ok, I'm a real geek for this post!!!!!)

Adobe Encore will be able to provide you with the ability to create menu's and set chapter points when authoring your DVD's. I got v1.0 but I'm not sure what new features v1.5 would have or how much it would cost.

At least if you already got photoshop then you can edit or make your own menu's pretty easily. There are step by step guides out there. Also there are a ton of ready made menu's on the net.

I use ver. 4.0 (they just released 5.0) and just finished a year long + project of editing ALL of my 10-15 yr. old 8mm videos of the kids when they were little, to a 2 disk DVD set for a graduation present to my youngest and a few relatives, grandparents,etc.. Very powerful software for the price. All the chapter markers can be set in the editing software and the DVD author automatically picks them up; our you can just do it in the authoring program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom