Good Laugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc once bubbled...
Check out our springs... 68-72 F year round! It's enough to give ya frostbite!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :tease:

NetDoc.... only for those who don't know how to dive in the fresh, clear, cool waters of the north.

I still say I should get you "southerners" up here for a dive charter.... it could prove interesting.

DivingGal once bubbled...

I still say I should get you "southerners" up here for a dive charter.... it could prove interesting.

You'd have to make sure to have plenty of blankets, a hot tub and some oxygen bottles on board!

:D

I only look stupid... :tease:
(But I got that part down pat!!!)

NetDoc once bubbled...
I only look stupid... :tease:
(But I got that part down pat!!!)

But you're cute anyway!!!

30 knot winds... 6 ft seas and get this...
The air temp was 61 F while the water was a frigid 74F!

Flew down to the keys this morning and did the Grove! Flew back this afternoon... what a day!

NetDoc once bubbled...
30 knot winds... 6 ft seas and get this...
The air temp was 61 F while the water was a frigid 74F!

Flew down to the keys this morning and did the Grove! Flew back this afternoon... what a day!

Ummm, ND??? I always thought flying after diving didnt mix??? I suspect I know how you accomplished this, but you might want to clarify for some of the newbies on the board that might think that flying after diving is ok...

Private plane... 4 hour SI and we flew back at 1400 ft. (VFR) in @ 1:15. Didn't mean to put part in about flying back as it really confuses people. :tease: so solly!

I can't believe those guys:confused:

A Polar bear dive in the 50's???:confused:

We are diving in 40 degrees in wetsuits.

50's right now would be like a jacuzzi:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom