Good Laugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GTADiver once bubbled...
There more than likely Red Wings fans too! Unbeleivable.

Go Leafs Go!

You really think they are the best? the cream of the crop? the most worthy ones?:wink:

NetDoc once bubbled...
Private plane... 4 hour SI and we flew back at 1400 ft. (VFR) in @ 1:15. Didn't mean to put part in about flying back as it really confuses people. :tease: so solly!

I suspected as much. Private plane, non pressurized cabin, below 2000'. But you never know who might be reading and misinterpret.

Thanks for the clarification!

NetDoc once bubbled...
Private plane... 4 hour SI and we flew back at 1400 ft. (VFR) in @ 1:15. Didn't mean to put part in about flying back as it really confuses people. :tease: so solly!

OK.. I have to ask.. being a diver and a pilot... Was the pilot diving with you? Up here in Canada, air regulations strictly prohibit pilot from flying for 24Hrs after a dive.. Just curious what the rules are like down south..

It was my impression from the conversation with him and the other pilot on board, that the 24 hr flying after diving restriction applied only to commercial pilots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom