Good morning from Bangkok!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juv

Reaction score
Good morning everyone...

I'm in here for a week now but I missed to greet all of you!! What a great sorry :(
I found this board by searching for info on my new Ikelite strobe so I went directly to U/W Photo Page. Though it's been only a week, I've learned much on Scuba related and many useful tips in U/W photography. You guys are so kind and helpful indeed. Thanks for a warm welcome - feel like I have more friends to turn to!!!

Hope it's not too late to say hello to you all :wink:

P.S. My city is partly under the water now. Anyone interested in diving in the middle of the road???

Good afternoo Juv!

Will be coming to your fair city in January - hopefully it will be mopped up by then! I saw it on the news this morning.

Jonathan

Sawi de Juv: Nice country and friendly people.... I miss them.

Safe diving to You::wink:

"Sawasdee ka..."

Thanks for all greetings. Great to see Thai word here. :wave:

Garfish, welcome back anytime. Similans season is only a month away. Have you been there yet? I saw 3 Manta rays in April this year. They played with us for a whole dive at Shark Fin Reef (Hin Phae). Wonderful & unforgettable dive.

Jonathan, Bangkok is o.k. now and the weather is dropping down 2-3 degrees. There'll be nice & a little bit cold in early January I guess.

Hey Juv,

I lived in your beautiful country from 1968 - 1974 as a kid. I went back and visited it in 1984 after I graduated high school, but I was not a diver then. It was a wonderful visit. I went to Chiang Mai, Bankok and Pattya (sp?).

I hope to go back next year and dive it.

--Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom