Good womens fins for around 50$?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My G/F has 3 pairs now. Started with the Tusa Tri-ex blade fins and then got a pair of scubapro Twin Jets. After taking a Fining class. and the instructor let her try out a Pair of Jets she was surprised how much a difference they made and took a set home. For me I started with turtles and Still love them. Best thing to do is go to a Shop that has a pool or will let you try before you buy and have her try out a few differnt pair's.

I like my Jet fins because the blades are short. See tips in a prior post for picking a pair. I wear a size 7 shoe and like medium Jet fins for my boots with thin soles and size large for my thick sole booties. I have several different types of fins and Jets are my favorite. I buy them when I find a pair for $25 or so.
Ber :lilbunny:

Thank all of you guys so much for all of the great suggestions.

I have a set of Blades you can have for 45 with regular straps. Super rockets with springs for 45, or rockets for 25 regular straps. Plus shipping which would be no more than 10 for each. All in very good shape. If you want the blades I'll switch the straps and put the springs on those. Blades and super rockets

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG