Gopro hero 3 setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmason11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ill be diving from depths of 80 to 120ft. what res and fps should I use and when to use red filter? it will be in morehead, so there will be lots of shots with the sand tigers

Use whatever res you want. Higher res will allow you the option to crop during edits. Keep fps low at 30 to let more light in. Skip the filter to let in more light. Effect of filter beyond 80 feet is marginal at best unless water is super clear and the sun is out. Cheers.

If you have a slipover filter, I would just pop the filter off once I hit 80ish feet. Filters are marginal at best at that depth and it will effect your light. I would recommend not going higher than 30fps due to have a low light situation at depth. I like shooting 2.7k at 30fps with my hero3 black edition. Good luck and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom