GoPro housing for 100M+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scadreau

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am sure there has to be an answer to this on here but for some reason I am too stupid to find it.

Is there a housing for the GoPro that is rated to 100m or more?

Thank you,

Scott

Recsea WHG-HERO3 Underwater Housing for GoPro Hero3 & 3+ Black, Silver & White

RECSESA is proud to announce the first RECSEA housing for GoPro, the WHG-HERO3. The RECSEA WHG-HERO3 UW housing is the smallest and lightest 200 meter housing (yes, MOD 200 meters) to hit the market for the GoPro HERO3 action camera Black, Silver and White Editions.

Just as an alternate opinion, I have taken my stock GoPro to 250' + several times with no problem. If I was going to 100m, I would give it a go also, after all, the price of the deep housings are >= a new GoPro. :)

I am also interested in the golemgear housing. Does anyone know if it has a double O-ring
system?

I also want to mount the inon SD cage (only way to use their UFL-G140 lens), which
fits the gopro dive housing. The two looks very similar, I don't know the exact dimensions...

Back
Top Bottom