Gorgeous flat day and cant find an afternoon dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Brian!!----
I lanched just south of the pompano pier. Found a spot right next to a beach walk through and fed the meter.
Yeah-_I have to step up and get a handheld garmin---thinking about mounted a through hull transducer and putting on a small fishfinder--for finding wrecks and what not also. When are the meetings?

Third Monday of each month, 7 p.m. at UnderSeas Sports. Come on out, it's a small club but really nice people!

Just another reason I like the shore diving in Fort Lauderdale. I made 3 dives on the 27th and 2 on the 28th. got great pictures at Picasa Web Albums - michael. Got to see a fight between a yellow sand ray and a purple mouth moray eel, too. The eel seemed to get the worst of it.

Just another reason I like the shore diving in Fort Lauderdale. I made 3 dives on the 27th and 2 on the 28th. got great pictures at Picasa Web Albums - michael. Got to see a fight between a yellow sand ray and a purple mouth moray eel, too. The eel seemed to get the worst of it.

Nice pictures. Where's the Pelican shore dive at (assuming that's the dive spot based on your album names)?

You got some really sweet shots!

And people wonder why we live here. :shakehead:

I'll be joining you all soon. Those are some great shots! I can't wait to get down there!

Nice pictures. Where's the Pelican shore dive at (assuming that's the dive spot based on your album names)?

The reef begins about 50 yards off the beach and runs East about 400 yards. The Pelican Grand Beach Resort is just North of Sunrise Blvd on A1A. You can park on the meters along A1A, kit up at the curb and walk across the beach to the water. Be careful of the lifeguards. They can be officious little twits.

Be careful of the lifeguards. They can be officious little twits.
Are you serious? I've always found them to be very friendly and helpful. I've even had them help me load the 'yak back on the car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom