Got one of my pics on the Sealife Camera Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually "did" have a pic of me with a dive hood on that got swapped!!

Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a butthead!!!!!!!! That is the last time I let you help me size a pic!!! You set me up good. I was wondering why you wanted me to use your code to post it.

(It was funny though):D (What is even more funny is I have a Halloween costume that looks just like that except NO hood and NO I will not post pics of it) :D

I actually "did" have a pic of me with a dive hood on that got swapped!!

Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a butthead!!!!!!!! That is the last time I let you help me size a pic!!! You set me up good. I was wondering why you wanted me to use your code to post it.

(It was funny though):D (What is even more funny is I have a Halloween costume that looks just like that except NO hood and NO I will not post pics of it) :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ok... I laughed pretty hard at this one....

here's the real pic of her 'hood' she sent me (before I swapped the pics)

Kudo's to Denise for being a good sport about it! :D

Denise_hood3.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics with your new camera. I got a DC600 for Christmas - can't wait to try it out. Got tired of dealing with film camera.

I recommend you get at least one sealife digital strobe to go with it and you will be taking great photos off the bat, good luck! :D

They sent me back a thank you email and asked me to sign a photo release so that they could put my picture on their website. They posted it in two places, one in their testimonial section and in their DC500 photo gallery, pretty cool :D.

Congrats on the pictures, I also got an email from them yesterday with a release form for two of my pics taken with a Reefmaster Mini!
They are the last 2 of this gallery, the stingray and the shoreline at sunrise.

Awesome job, I really like the stingray. I loved stingray city, it was probably the highlight of my cruise.

I have a strobe with the film camera. Will see if it works right with the digital. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom